Welcome to the homepage of the SDNschool 2015, which will take place on the 2nd and 3rd of July in Crete, in the premises of the Foundation for Research and Technology - Hellas (FORTH), Institute of Computer Science (ICS).
The goals of the summer school are to:
- Ιntroduce students to Software Defined Networking (SDN) technologies.
- Practice SDN programming in hands-on sessions.
- Highlight promising SDN research directions for the future.
- Discuss recent developments in the SDN ecosystem.
The SDNschool 2015 is targeted to early-stage PhD or MSc students who have basic familiarity with SDN technologies. The school will also include a poster session, in which students will have the opportunity to present the projects they are working on, including their preliminary research results.
The deadline for registrations is on the 21st of June 2015, although registrations may close earlier when a maximum of 35 registrations is reached. For this reason, we encourage registering the earliest possible. We will accept a maximum of 35 students to keep the hands-on sessions manageable and under the direct supervision of the teachers.
- Xenofontas Dimitropoulos, FORTH & University of Crete
- Bernhard Plattner, ETH Zurich
- Laurent Vanbever, ETH Zurich
- Marco Canini, UC Louvain
- Vasileios Kotronis, ETH Zurich
Registration deadline: 21st of June, 2015