A new modeling methodology has been introduced based on coevolutionary optimization that facilitates modeling of behavioral and brain-imaging data. Based on coevolutionary design, we have implemented a brain-inspired cognitive model that considers bilateral activations across cortical pathways (revealed by brain imaging studies) and accomplishes:
See video: Cognitive Model Activations and pathways supporting visuo-motor interaction
- executing a range of different behaviors,
- recognizing the same behaviors when executed by others,
- using bilateral activity to inhibit self-action during observation.
Model of Observational Learning Dynamics in the Brain
Implementation of cognitive models of observational learning that:
- handles complex paradigms regarding the mental simulation loop,
- simulate pathologies of humans, such as autism.