Welcome to the European Symposium on Research in Computer Security (ESORICS) 2016 Web Site. This is the 21st symposium in the ESORICS series. This year the Symposium will be held in Heraklion, Greece on September 28-30, 2016.
Workshops will be held in conjunction with the Symposium, on September 26-27, 2016.
Computer security is concerned with the protection of information in environments where there is a possibility of intrusion or malicious action. The aim of ESORICS is to further the progress of research in computer security by establishing a European forum for bringing together researchers in this area, by promoting the exchange of ideas with system developers and by encouraging links with researchers in related areas.
Progressively organised in a series of European countries, the symposium is confirmed as the European research event in computer security.
Since its inception in 1990, ESORICS has been hosted in a series of European countries and has established itself as the premiere European research event in computer security. Recent editions of ESORICS were held in Vienna - Austria (2015), Wroclaw - Poland (2014), Egham - United Kingdom (2013), Pisa - Italy (2012) and Leuven - Belgium (2011).
- Paper submission due: May 01, 2016 (11:59 p.m. American Samoa time)
- Notification to authors: June 27, 2016
- Camera ready due: July 11, 2016
- Ioannis Askoxylakis, Hellenic Authority for Communication Security and Privacy (ΑΔΑΕ) & FORTH, GR
- Sotiris Ioannidis, FORTH, GR
Program Committee Chairs
- Sokratis Katsikas, Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU), NO
- Catherine Meadows, Naval Research Laboratory, US
- Manolis Stamatogiannakis, Vrije Univesiteit Amsterdam, NL
- Youki Kadobayashi, NAIST, JP
Complimentary access to ESORICS 2016 proccedings:
Keep-up with ESORICS 2016 on Twitter: